The new job description in digitization
Digitization and digital transformation are changing the way we already shape our business, and even more how we shape it in the future. This raises complex questions that, in addition to technical expertise and organizational skills, require solid conceptual design skills to answer. When it comes to modern digitization solutions, it is now essential to consider more than just the technical aspects for implementation. In order to deliver quality products, a future-proof design of the solution must be created and all necessary stakeholders must be involved in the planning and execution to ensure structured planning as well as execution. After this training to become an “IREB Digital Design Professional DDP-FL”, you will be able to shape the process of creating a digitization solution, starting with the vision and ending with successful implementation, while following the path of digital transformation.
- Create professional concepts for digitization
- Learn the skills of a digital design professional
- Learn the key steps to digital processes
- Learn about the different types of prototypes and how to use them
- Internalize technological aspects before and during implementation
- Get an overview of digital business models
- Social and organizational influences as well as guidelines at the
- Incorporate planning and implementation
- Preparation for certification by means of practice questions as well as
- Tips and tricks
30.11., 07.12. & 14.12.2023 | online
Contact & registration
Register for face-to-face training at least 4 weeks before the course starts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by phone: +43 664 2465 254. If you have any questions, please contact our ADV office directly. You can reach us from Monday to Friday at +43 (1) 533 09 13 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.